ZOIS EFSTATHIOU, was founded in 1946, and since then, enjoys a long, brilliant, and successful journey in the yacht industry. The whole team of ZOIS EFSTATHIOU operates as a large family that puts the customer at the center of every effort, aiming at its vertical service. Its main driving forces are the innovation, the expertise, the know-how and the multi-year experience but also the continuous training of its Partners’ Network to offer high quality support in every corner of Greece with consistency, professionalism, effectiveness, and reliability.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to satisfy applicable requirements and to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Signed: Z. Efstathiou (General Director)